Whitelisted audit/KYC partners
On this page you can find our whitelisted audit/KYC providers.
The idea behind this feature is to help investors identify high-risk tokens.
💡 This will encourage developers to have their contracts audited before an ILO on the UNCX platform and address as many weak points in the contract before it becomes a problem further down the line. Auditors are also available to advise on a better tokenomics model and ideal liquidity percentages to support the market.
⚠️These audits search for the most common exploits which AI might miss, and in no way endorse a project. They simply are there as an additional tool to help investors identify malicious or dangerous code in a contract itself.
❓ ILOs taking place can now also be KYC'ed by our whitelisted partners. Once KYC'ed, a token will appear on the default list of the ILOs taking place.
💻 The ideal process is described below
Onboarding steps for an audited ILO
- 1.The token contract gets audited (local, testnet)
- 2.The ILO contract is created by the token team after the token contract has been deployed on main net
- 3.The whitelisted auditor (see dedicated section) posts the audit results and comments.
- 4.Time for the ILO! We highly recommend the token team to be KYC'ed by our partners (see dedicated section)
- KYC is not done by UNCX Network but only by one of our partners (listed above). If a project is not behaving as you believe they should, please report the incident with all evidences to the KYC provider directly.
- A KYCed ILO does not mean you will get your funds back in case there is an issue: it means the KYC provider will analyze the situation, get in touch with the ILO Creator and open a case with the local law enforcement authorities in case it is required.
- Be ready before your call:
- Prepare all the documents requested by our KYC partners
- Have at hand additional documents which were not requested but may be required to ensure our partner can verify that you really are who you claim to be.
- Whether the KYC is successful or not, the fee is not refundable: clarify the conditions with our partner beforehand.
- KYC is not done by UNCX Network but only by one of our partners (listed above).